Applications can be received by post, fax or email (please fill out the appropriate booking form or your agency booking form), and will be confirmed to agents by fax or e-mail.
For Summer Programmes:
Acceptance letter (invitation letter if applicable) and invoice are sent after reception of the fully completed booking form and confirmation of availability within 48h.
For Academic Programmes:
- Student interviewed by agency to determine suitability,
- Agent sends fully completed application form along with all additional documents requested and the deposit to Education en France.
- Education en France confirms receipt of application and after examination of the file and if necessary additional request for information, sends pre-acceptance letter, invoice or the total amount of the programme as well as invoice for the deposit for unexpected expenses and Terms and Conditions of the programme including the student code of conduct.
- Visa support documents are sent to agent upon full payment of invoice.
- Once the payment of the full amount of the programme has been received, Education en France sends the agent the confirmation and details of the placement (this includes acceptance letter with school and host family, host family profile, school profile and emergency contacts) as early as possible. Generally speaking, and unless an emergency situation or a last minute change occur, Education en France will send the placement details between 2 and 4 weeks before arrival.
Short term programmes
- Invoices are issued after confirmation of the enrolment.
- Amendments or cancellations will generate a revised invoice.
- Full payment must be received before the student’s arrival.
- For set groups upon common agreement, a deposit must be sent upon group registration (25%), a second deposit must be received a month prior to the group’s arrival (25%), the balance must be paid before arrival of the group.
- A 1000,00 € deposit must be sent along with the application for basic and regular programmes; 1500,00 € for premium and boarding school programmes; for some specific schools a higher amount of deposit may be asked according to the school requirements.
- Application of EU citizens: the balance should be paid 1 month before arrival.
- Application of Non EU citizens: the balance must be paid before the visa documents are issued. The payment of the deposit for unexpected expenses should bemade at the latest 15 days before the beginning of the programme in France.
For all payments of an Education en France invoice by wire, the proof of payment must be sent by fax to the Education en France office with the bank receipt showing the student’s name and invoice number.
Wire transfer fees should be paid by the agent.
It is reminded that the lack of payment of any amount due will lead to a refusal of the student in the programme chosen and in that case a reimbursement will be made according to the rules fixed for cancellation.
Payment by bank transfer to:
CREDIT DU NORD
53 rue Maurice berteaux, 78700 Conflans Ste Honorine, France
- BANK CODE: 30076
- BRANCH CODE: 04314
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 10804300200
- IBAN: FR 76 3007 6043 1410 8043 0020 092
- SWIFT: NORDFRPP
Bank transfer charges must be paid by the client.
Important note: please send us the copy of the wire.