- Students of EU countries can request in their home country with their national health authority a European Insurance Card.
- We recommend you to take a personal insurance including medical insurance, liability insurance, stay cancellation or interruption and repatriation.
- In France liability insurance coverage is mandatory. Insurance coverage is not included with any programme.
- It is essential that all participants arrange their own personal insurance which must include at least liability, medical, repatriation.
- A proof of insurance must be sent to Education en France prior to arrival and carried at all times.
For students who need to apply for a visa, a specific insurance is required at the Embassy including liability, medical and repatriation, and a proof has to be submitted with the visa file.
Education en France can provide a liability and medical insurance
on request at an extra cost.
- Representatives must be aware that the programme staff will notify parents directly without delay of a serious change in participant’s health or welfare.
- An information notice will be made to the Representative too. Each booking form includes medical information about the student. If some questions are answered yes, a full medical form will be asked.