For student who need accommodation during their stay (school, university, internship...) in France can provide depending on the dates and location the
fallowing different options.
Our families are located in Paris, Marseille, Lyon, Aix en province, Grenoble, etc…
with access to the centre of the city by public transportation.
- We try to find host families located between 5 and 45 minutes from the school or the company.
- Our local coordinator is responsible for selecting, visiting the families and placing the students.
- Host families are carefully selected by Education en France in adherence with strict homestay guidelines. Hosts interested in participating go through a lengthy interview process and all homes must meet good standards of expectation.
- Each host family must have a desire to welcome a student into their home as member of their family. Host family come from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- Education en France enlists suitable single parent, retired, as well as childless families as hosts will provide a comprehensive profile of the student.
- Most families live in houses or nice apartments.
- Students must anticipate that they may not be placed in the stereotypical family of a mother, father, children and a pet.
- Students are expected to respect all rules and customs.
- Host families will provide the student with separate bedroom, clean towels and linen,
- 1 or 2 meals a day depending on the programme (B&B or half board), study space, laundry facilities and family interaction.
- In some occasional cases an alternative host family may be arranged during the school holidays.
- Homestay: single room, twin room on request.