Boys and girls 16 to 18 years old.
Highly recommended to applicants to the Academic programme with a French level lower than A2
- Maximum 12 students per class,
- 20 french lessons,
- Students will be tested on the first day and placed in classes according to the European levels (A1 to C1)
- The FLE teachers are all native speakers, certified and qualified to teach French as a foreign language.
- Intensive course
- 6 hours per week split over, 2 afternoons per week: Tuesday and Thursday from 14h to 17h.
- The Highschool Preparation programme will give the students an introduction to the French school system, subjects and expected school behaviour.
- It will also bring the students the bases needed for the future highschool immersion in various subjects.
- For example the bases of vocabulary for Geography, Maths, Sciences... the bases of writing essays in French and their various rules according to the teachers expectations...
- All of this will give the student a package of bases and various clues that will be useful afterwards when they start their immersion at a French Highschool.
After your Prep programme in Cannes you will be placed for 4 to 12 weeks at a French highschool and with a French host family in an other area of France.
- You will be attending classes at a french highschool just as if you were a french student.
- You will be following classes of French and literature, Maths, Sciences, Geography, History, Foreign languages, and various other subjects according to the class schedule that will be given to you upon arrival at the highschool.
- You will be considered as one of the school’s regular student and have the unique opportunity to make friends with your french classmates and discover the life at a french highschool!
- You will be placed with a french host family living near the highschool you will be attending.
- You will be sharing the life of this family for the duration of your stay and will be considered Fas a member of the family.