Boys and girls 12 to 18 years old.
Younger on request
September 1st; 2013 - June 1st, 2014
*Academic year programme from January to June and from September to December, the summer break it is not included in the programme. We offer with an extra cost different possibilities:
January 6th, 2013 - June 8th, 2013
September 1st, 2013 - February 1st, 2014
January 5th, 2014 - June 7th, 2014
Trimesters / Other durations:
Anytime from September to April for 4, 6, 8 and 12 week programmes.
August 27th, 2013 - September 1st, 2013
January 7th, 2014 - January 11th, 2014
- Students cannot choose the destination.
- Education en France will decide of the destination and place depending on availability.
Sample destinations :
- Loire Valley (Cholet, Angers areas),
- Brittany (Vitré, Quimper areas),
- South (Perpignan, Carcassonne areas),
- Atlantic Coast (La Rochelle, Rochefort areas)
Placement can be in cities but also in smaller villages or more rural
Type of school
- Public school (Education en France reserves the right to place the student in a private school depending on availability at location).
- Middleschool or highschool.
- Weekday lunches at school cafeteria are not included, this fee has to be paid directly to the school by the participant.